:the Composer: :the Composer:

truly beautiful

That was beautiful, truly beautiful, bravo, bravo

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

so cute!

that was one of the cutest things i've seen in a long time! rock on man... or chibi on...? (%uFF61%u25D5%u203F%u203F%u25D5%uFF61 )

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Awesome

Now i'm not that much of a pokemon fan but, that was sheer awesomeness

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Shameful

I'm sorry but that was one of the WORST movies i've ever seen here on newgrounds! it was shit! the only good bit was the first part done by rtil if i'm not mistaken, here's some good advice for rtil: never work with these idiots again

Magical Autumn Magical Autumn

Randomness

Because I like Randomness I'll give you a 7.
But just a heads up this flash is very short and your next flash may need to be a little longer.

Ultimate Battle Fight Ultimate Battle Fight

Wonderful

That was very well done, excellent job the only criticism I have to give is that there was just a little bit of lagging in parts but a part from that excellent!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Wicked as all ways!

Another awesome installment of super mario bros Z! I currently love this series and can get enough! must watch more episodes!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Put's tears in my eyes

It's normally pretty hard to make me cry but, that put tears in my eyes, *sob* that was beautiful though, excellent animation like usual. It shocked me a bit to she how deep and dramatic the series became in this episode, but it adds to the ending in the final episode. Bravo SamBakZa, Bravo!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

endless laughs

That is pretty damn funny but it lacks an ending so u lose 1 star, but apart from that very funny, especially if u wait long enough. "magikarp use hyper beam! what the fuck do u mean u don't know hyper beam!? then just use splash attack!"

weebl and bob - hentai weebl and bob - hentai

IT'S FUNNY CAUSE IT'S TURE

That was funny! and the hilarious thing is that if it were a hentai that would have happened. As I once red online: "the 1st rule of hentai: as cuteness increases so does the possibility of being horribly horribly raped............... by giant tentacles...